Understanding Why Weight Gain Happens
Understanding the causes of weight gain: metabolic, psychological and behavioral provides the cornerstone for real and sustainable lifestyle modification that will allow each individual to achieve their own weight and wellness goals.
Determine Your Goals
Whether you’re looking to shed the “last ten pounds” or you’re in need of long-term coaching and metabolic therapy, we can help you to create a tailored approach using dietary modification and medication like Wegovy®, Saxenda®, Ozempic®, or Mounjaro®. to achieve success. There is no food to buy, gimmicks or other temporary solutions, just lasting change and a new you!
Step 1: Assessment
- Full metabolic and behavioral assessment with your coach including detailed history and laboratory evaluation.
- Education on behavioral modifications for weight loss, and nutrition.
- Selection of appropriate medications to assist in overcoming your metabolic drivers of weight gain.
Step 2: Active Change
- Six to twelve months of monthly coaching, behavioral modification and medication to achieve 10-20% body weight loss.
Step 3: Maintenance
- Quarterly meetings with your coach to help you sustain your healthier weight to establish a new set point.
Telehealth Only Weight Management
In-Person Only Weight Management (St.Louis)